ŠKODA AUTO LOGISTICS
Activities of ŠKODA AUTO Logistics
- Planning and managing all logistics activities of ŠKODA AUTO plants worldwide, including CKD processes
- Scheduling production programs for ŠKODA AUTO cars and components worldwide
- Central management of dispositions and pre-serial logistics
- Professional coordination of factory logistics at ŠKODA AUTO plants worldwide
|ŠKODA AUTO, based in Mladá Boleslav, is one of the world's oldest car companies in the Czech Republic. The beginnings go back to 1895, when Václav Laurin and Václav Klement founded the company, which paved the way for more than 125 years of Czech automobile production. ŠKODA AUTO currently employs more than 37,000 people. The ŠKODA brand has been part of the VOLKSWAGEN concern for more than 30 years. ŠKODA AUTO operates 3 production plants in the Czech Republic. ŠKODA cars are also produced in China, India, Slovakia, Ukraine Ukraine with a local partner.
The company's seat is in Mladá Boleslav.
- Currently offers 12 model series: FABIA, RAPID, SCALA, OCTAVIA, SUPERB, KAMIQ, KAROQ, KODIAQ, KUSHAQ, SLAVIA, ENYAQ iV, ENYAQ COUPÉ iV.
- In 2021, it delivered more than 878,000 vehicles to customers worldwide.
- Belongs to the Volkswagen concern since 1991. In conjunction with the concern, ŠKODA AUTO independently manufactures and develops vehicles, as well as components, engines and transmissions.
- It operates in three locations in the Czech Republic, produces in China, Slovakia, Algeria and India mainly through group partnerships, and also in Ukraine with a local partner.
- Employs more than 45,000 people worldwide and is active in more than 100 markets.