Accompanying programme (included in the fee) will be held on November 9 from 13:15 to 18:00 and November 10 from 9:30 to 12:30.
If interested, please register through the congress system.
The program is as follows:
Noveber 9 from 13:15 to 18:00
IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF ELECTROMOBILITY: Excursion of top-class solutions in Škoda Logistics.
- Production and logistics of the Škoda ENYAQ.
- In-house logistics, pick-by systems, supermarkets.
- Production and logistics of MEB battery systems.
November 10 from 9:00 to 12:30
Applying artificial intelligence (AI) in logistics and supply chain management
- Invited lecture on AI by prof. Ing. Petr Dostál, CSc. (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic, EU)
- Invited lectures on Real Case Studies on AI Applications in Logistics by Tomáš Soudský (ADASTRA, Czech Republic, EU) and Ing. Patrik Přikryl (Škoda Auto, Czech Republic, EU)
- Workshop on AI in Your Daily Work by Prof. Dr. Thomas Liebertruth (University of Applied Sciences, Germany, EU) - limited capacity
- Panel discussion