Session A - Supply Chain Management (SCM) Strategy and Planning
- Latest Trends and Innovations in Logistics and SCM
- Sustainable, Lean, Green, Resilient, and Smart Logistics and SCM
- Supply Chain Network Design and Collaboration
- Supply Chain Planning, Forecasting and Performance Management
Session B - Primary Logistics Processes
- Purchase (Inbound) Logistics
- Manufacturing (Internal) Logistics
- Distribution (Outbound) Logistics
- Reverse Logistics
Session C - Support Logistics Processes
- Inventory Analysis and Control
- Packaging and Handling
- Warehouse Management
- Transportation and Transport
Session D - Cross-Functional Logistics and Supply Chain Drivers
- Information and Communication Technologies in Logistics and SCM
- Marketing, Economics, Human Resource, and Legal Aspects of Logistics and SCM
- Innovations, Project, Change, and Quality Management in Logistics and SCM
- Decision Making and Artificial Intelligence Tools for Logistics and SCM
Only posters, focused on the above mentioned themes, will be accepted.
Passwords do not match!
Email format is not valid.
choose at least one option